Download (DOCX, 14KB)

Freshman! If you do not have 7 credits by the end of the school year, you need to look into credit recovery. Do not wait until your Senior year to make up any credits you have missed. If you are behind in credits you can...

  • You must attend PoWeR Session in June.  
    • Your counselor will sign you up and you will receive a letter stating you must attend.
    • Do not count on PoWeR Session for next year!
    • Speak to your Counselor about Credit Recovery options for next year.