SAT and PSAT Scores
Student Access to Scores
- Students will need a free College Board account to view their scores online.
- Direct students to https://studentscores.collegeboard.org/viewscore to sign-up for a new account or log in to their existing account.
- The “forgot username” and “forgot password” links can be used to recover this information if a student has forgotten their login credentials or if they are unsure if they already have an account.
Please note: Although most scores will be released according to the schedule above, some scores will be released later for reasons that may include participation in the accommodated testing window, makeup testing, late receipt of answer sheets, missing information on the answer sheet, or other exceptional conditions that require additional attention.
Matching College Board Student Accounts and Registration for Students without Scores
To match their test score to their student account, the student will:
- Go to https://studentscores.collegeboard.org/viewscore
- Scroll down and click Matching Tool.
- Review the personal information.
- If any information is incorrect, click Update to revise. (Students will be prompted to re-enter their password.)
- If the information is correct, click Get My Scores.
- The student will have to select one of the following options:
- I can supply my test information (test date and registration number for SAT or test date and access code for PSAT), or
- I can supply my student ID (using the State Assigned Student ID (SASID) used to pre-identify the student at test registration)
- Click Get My Scores
There may still be cases in which a student is not able to view their scores using the steps above because the information provided is too different or the scores have not yet been finalized. If students are still unable to view their scores after completing the steps above, they should call the College Board’s Reporting Helpline at PSAT: 866-433-7728; SAT: 866-756-7346.