Please be aware that per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student records are only available to the parent, legal guardian, responsible person or those that have written authorization if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to parent, legal guardian or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

Alumni and Former Students: Please click on the link below and follow ordering procedures.


Graduating Seniors: You must submit your request for one final transcript to be submitted to the college of your choice on your senior check-out sheet.  If you do not make this request, counseling will not be able to submit your final transcript and this may cause delays to financial aid paperwork at the college of your choice.  If you send a request for a final transcript submission after July 1st, you will have to order your transcript through Student Records via the link above.

Currently enrolled students and students who have withdrawn within the current school year, may request records from the Registrar or Counseling Clerk in the Counseling Department.