Yearbook Donation Program: This year, Vista PEAK Journalism will be partnering with local businesses and individuals to provide yearbooks for our students and families who are unable to purchase a yearbook given their financial situation. If your student is enrolled in the district free and reduced lunch program, please forward a copy of the district letter stating your enrollment status to Mr. Bakersky (firstname.lastname@example.org). This information will be held in the strictest confidence. Once the letter is received, your student will have the chance to receive a free yearbook. The amount of free yearbooks will be completely determined by the number donated. If you are interested in donating a yearbook, or have any other questions, please also contact Mr. Bakersky at the above email address.
Pricing Information for Vista PEAK Preparatory 2015/2016 yearbook: Please see or email Sean Bakersky in room 1510 or at email@example.com with any questions.
7/31/2015-The end of winter break: $45.00 yearbook/ $50.00 yearbook and supplement
-Check, Cash, or Credit Card payments can be made by contacting the bookkeeper, Mrs. McLellan, in the main office.
-Yearbooks can also be purchased online directly through Herff Jones at the following link. Books will still be delivered at the school.
Custom pages, for parents of Seniors only:
Full page: $200.00 paid in full by Dec. 1 or the page will be pulled: No more than 6 pictures and a 100 word message
Half page: $150.00 paid in full by Dec. 1. No more than 3 pictures and a 75 word message
Quarter page: $100.00 paid in full by Dec. 1. No more than one picture and a 50 word message.
Pictures, text, and questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be in digital format (.jpg)
- Portrait shot from the mid-torso up that clearly shows the face
- No weapons, offensive/inappropriate clothing, drug paraphenalia allowed
- Submit to email@example.com with the students name and the phrase ‘senior picture’ in the subject line
- Pictures MUST BE SUBMITTED BY DECEMBER 1. IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A PICTURE BY THEN, WE WILL DEFAULT TO THEIR LIFETOUCH PORTRAIT
- If your senior does not get their picture taken by Lifetouch at registration or the make up day during the beginning of the year, or submit a picture, they will not appear in the yearbook
Sean P. Bakersky
Vista PEAK Preparatory