- Prom is Approaching!
- Prom is Approaching!Posted 3 days agoHey Juniors and Seniors, Interested in bringing a guest to Prom? Make sure that you see Mrs. T in the HERD to grab a form. The deadline to return the form is April 21st!
- Bison To Compete at NHD at UCD!
- Bison To Compete at NHD at UCD!Posted 3 days agoVista Peak students did a tremendous job at the Aurora regional competition for National History Day this year!! We have 16 students who made it to the state competition which will be held on May 6th at University of Colorado…
- See The Colorado Rapids!
- See The Colorado Rapids!Posted 2 weeks agoHey Bison, Support our VP DECA Chapter fundraising efforts by purchasing your tickets to see the Colorado Rapids vs. Real Salt Lake on April 15th at 7pm. Tickets are $33 ($10 from each ticket goes to VP DECA). Click here to…
- Calling All Teens!
- Calling All Teens!Posted 2 weeks agoHey Bison, The City of Aurora is hosting their Annual Teen Job Fair! The Teen Job Fair is intended for Aurora teens that are looking for employment, especially summer jobs. This is happening next Tuesday, March 14, 6-8PM at the APS…
- Staff Members Go Bald for Cause!
- Staff Members Go Bald for Cause!Posted 3 weeks agoTwo of Vista PEAK’s own, Ms. T and Mr. Miguel, are going bald for a good cause! They are both raising money for St. Baldrick’s foundation to find a cure for childhood cancers. If you would like to donate please…
Closures & Notices
APS BOE Agendas
APS District Site
APS Pay For It
College Week Live
IC Parent Portal
IC Staff Portal
IC Student Portal
Vista PEAK Vision
Vista PEAK Vision
To ensure every student who enters the Vista PEAK Campus graduates with a high school diploma, college credits and/or degrees, industry credentials and certifications in order to be successful in postsecondary and workforce experiences.
...a place of 21st century learning where education is real-world and relevant, innovative & connected; where staff and students thrive with choice & responsibility, to cultivate creativity.
Unified Improvement Plan
School Performance Framework
School Accountability Meeting Information
No Place for Hate