- Spring PoWeR Is Approaching
- Spring PoWeR Is ApproachingPosted 6 days agoHey Bison, The PoWeR Menu and sign up forms are now available! The Pickens PoWeR menu is also ready for viewing! Please print and fill out the forms and turn them into the main office or your teacher. Click this image…
- CDPHE Alert
- CDPHE AlertPosted 2 weeks agoHello Bison, The Department of Public Health and Environment have issued a letter in regards to an increase in mumps cases. Please read the letter below in both English and Spanish.
- Attention All Seniors!
- Attention All Seniors!Posted 2 weeks agoHey Seniors, Monday, March 20th , at 8:50am there will be a mandatory Senior meeting in the Auditorium. We will discuss senior expectations for the rest of the year, senior events and graduation information. Immediately following the meeting, at 9:30, we…
- Less Than 130 Yearbooks For Sale
- Less Than 130 Yearbooks For SalePosted 2 weeks agoHey Bison, There are fewer than 130 yearbooks available for sale, and we will not have more copies once these are all sold. Get yours today! To order your yearbook, please click this link or on the right hand side of the…
- VP Genesis Game Club Gives Back
- VP Genesis Game Club Gives BackPosted 3 weeks agoHey Bison, One of our PEAK clubs decided to give back to their community in a large way and the Aurora Public Schools Communication department decided to publish a story about it! Click this link to read the entire article! http://aurorak12.org/2017/02/07/vista-peak-game-club-gives-back/
Closures & Notices
APS BOE Agendas
APS District Site
APS Pay For It
College Week Live
IC Parent Portal
IC Staff Portal
IC Student Portal
Vista PEAK Vision
Vista PEAK Vision
To ensure every student who enters the Vista PEAK Campus graduates with a high school diploma, college credits and/or degrees, industry credentials and certifications in order to be successful in postsecondary and workforce experiences.
...a place of 21st century learning where education is real-world and relevant, innovative & connected; where staff and students thrive with choice & responsibility, to cultivate creativity.
Unified Improvement Plan
School Performance Framework
School Accountability Meeting Information
No Place for Hate