- World Music and Dance Showcase
- World Music and Dance ShowcasePosted 3 days agoHey Bison, Make sure you come and support our Bison Steppers this Sunday January 22 at 3pm at the Town Center of Aurora! The event is free so make sure you invite your family and friends!
- Coming Soon - Pathway Palooza
- Coming Soon! – Pathway PaloozaPosted 3 days agoYou Are Invited to Vista PEAK Preparatory’s Pathway Palooza 2017 Saturday January 28th 7:30am-11:00am Vista PEAK Preparatory 24500 E 6th Ave Aurora CO, 80018 303.340.0121 ***All incoming 9th graders should plan on attending*** What is Pathway Palooza??? Pathway Palooza is event especially designed for incoming Freshmen to learn…
- Junior Top Finalist in Playwrite W
- Junior Top Finalist in Playwrite WorkshopPosted 5 days agoCongrats are in order for Junior, Jasmin Hernandez Lozano, as her self scripted play, The Boy on the Tree, has been selected as 1 of the Top 4 Finalists for the Denver Performing Arts Playwriting Workshop! Below is a letter…
- Spirit Week 1/23-1/27
- Spirit Week 1/23-1/27Posted 1 week agoHey Bison, Spirit Week is almost here and it's an opportunity for every student and staff member to participate in some school fun! Check out what fun days we have lined up for your student!
- Prom Reveal and Dance 2017
- Prom Reveal and Dance 2017Posted 1 week agoHey Bison, Prom season is right around the corner and we want you to be aware of the dates and times for the dance and prom.
Closures & Notices
Upcoming EventsJan24TueJan25Wedall-day Spirit Week – Wacky WednesdaySpirit Week – Wacky WednesdayJan 25 all-dayShareClick to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
APS BOE Agendas
APS District Site
APS Pay For It
College Week Live
IC Parent Portal
IC Staff Portal
IC Student Portal
Vista PEAK Vision
Vista PEAK Vision
To ensure every student who enters the Vista PEAK Campus graduates with a high school diploma, college credits and/or degrees, industry credentials and certifications in order to be successful in postsecondary and workforce experiences.
...a place of 21st century learning where education is real-world and relevant, innovative & connected; where staff and students thrive with choice & responsibility, to cultivate creativity.
Unified Improvement Plan
School Performance Framework
School Accountability Meeting Information
No Place for Hate